*Direct correspondence to Chris W. Bonneau, Department of Political Science, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA 15260. Data and coding information available on request from the author. The author thanks Brad Canon, Elliot Slotnick, and, especially, Melinda Gann Hall for their helpful comments on this article. This research was supported by the National Science Foundation (SES 0108906). Any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.
Campaign Fundraising in State Supreme Court Elections*
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2007
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 88, Issue 1, pages 68–85, March 2007
How to Cite
Bonneau, C. W. (2007), Campaign Fundraising in State Supreme Court Elections. Social Science Quarterly, 88: 68–85. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2007.00447.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!