*Direct correspondence to Hongyu Wang, Av. Padre Tomás Pereira, Taipa, Macau, China 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. All coding information is available from the authors, but the restricted contract data can be obtained directly only from Add Health. This research uses data from Add Health, a program project designed by J. Richard Udry, Peter S. Bearman, and Kathleen Mullan Harris, and funded by Grant P01-HD31921 from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, with cooperative funding from 17 other agencies. Special acknowledgment is due to Ronald R. Rindfuss and Barbara Entwistle for assistance in the original design. Persons interested in obtaining data files from Add Health should contact Add Health, Carolina Population Center, 123 W. Franklin St., Chapel Hill, NC 27516-2524 〈http://www.cpc.unc.edu/addhealth/contract.html〉. The authors are grateful for support by a grant from the NICHD (R01 HD38704-01).
Does Higher Socioeconomic Status Increase Contact Between Minorities and Whites? An Examination of Interracial Romantic Relationships Among Adolescents*
Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2007
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 88, Issue 1, pages 146–164, March 2007
How to Cite
Wang, H. and Kao, G. (2007), Does Higher Socioeconomic Status Increase Contact Between Minorities and Whites? An Examination of Interracial Romantic Relationships Among Adolescents. Social Science Quarterly, 88: 146–164. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2007.00451.x
- Issue online: 30 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!