*Direct correspondence to John Komlos, Department of Economics, University of Munich, Ludwigstr. 33/IV, 80539 Munich, Germany 〈John.Komlos@gmx.de〉. Data and coding information are available on request from the authors.
Underperformance in Affluence: The Remarkable Relative Decline in U.S. Heights in the Second Half of the 20th Century*
Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 88, Issue 2, pages 283–305, June 2007
How to Cite
Komlos, J. and Lauderdale, B. E. (2007), Underperformance in Affluence: The Remarkable Relative Decline in U.S. Heights in the Second Half of the 20th Century. Social Science Quarterly, 88: 283–305. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2007.00458.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!