*Direct correspondence to Mark R. Joslyn, Department of Political Science, 1541 Lilac Lane, 504 Blake Hall, Lawrence, KS 66044 〈email@example.com〉. Professor Joslyn will provide all data and coding information to those wishing to replicate the study.
Sociotropic Concerns and Support for Counterterrorism Policies†
Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 88, Issue 2, pages 306–319, June 2007
How to Cite
Joslyn, M. R. and Haider-Markel, D. P. (2007), Sociotropic Concerns and Support for Counterterrorism Policies. Social Science Quarterly, 88: 306–319. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2007.00459.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!