*Direct correspondence to Mark R. Joslyn, Department of Political Science, 1541 Lilac Lane, 504 Blake Hall, Lawrence, KS 66044 〈email@example.com〉. Professor Joslyn will provide all data and coding information to those wishing to replicate the study.
Sociotropic Concerns and Support for Counterterrorism Policies*
Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 88, Issue 2, pages 306–319, June 2007
How to Cite
Joslyn, M. R. and Haider-Markel, D. P. (2007), Sociotropic Concerns and Support for Counterterrorism Policies. Social Science Quarterly, 88: 306–319. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2007.00459.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!