*Direct correspondence to Mario L. Small, 1126 E. 59 St., Department of Sociology, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL 60637 〈email@example.com.〉 I thank Jeanette Chung, Sara McLanahan, Katherine Newman, Sandra Smith, and Christopher Winship for conversations and comments that have improved the quality of this article. I thank Wangyal Shawa, of Princeton University's GIS Library, for preparing the 1980 to 1990 Census tract translation file. The data and modeling information used to write this article are available on request to those wishing to replicate the findings.
Racial Differences in Networks: Do Neighborhood Conditions Matter?*
Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 88, Issue 2, pages 320–343, June 2007
How to Cite
Small, M. L. (2007), Racial Differences in Networks: Do Neighborhood Conditions Matter?. Social Science Quarterly, 88: 320–343. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2007.00460.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!