*Direct correspondence to Sylvia R. Epps, Harvard University, Graduate School of Education, 711 Larsen Hall, 14 Appian Way, Cambridge, MA 02138 〈Sylvia_epps@harvard.edu〉. We will share all data and coding information with investigators who satisfy the requirements of the University of Texas Institutional Review Board for the protection of human subjects.
Effects of a Poverty Intervention Policy Demonstration on Parenting and Child Behavior: A Test of the Direction of Effects*
Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 88, Issue 2, pages 344–365, June 2007
How to Cite
Epps, S. R. and Huston, A. C. (2007), Effects of a Poverty Intervention Policy Demonstration on Parenting and Child Behavior: A Test of the Direction of Effects. Social Science Quarterly, 88: 344–365. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2007.00461.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!