*Direct correspondence to Jarron M. Saint Onge, Population Program, Institute of Behavioral Science, 484 UCB, University of Colorado, Boulder, CO 80309-0484 〈Jarron.Saintonge@colorado.edu〉. J. Saint Onge will share all data and coding information with those wishing to replicate the study. This research has been funded by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, National Research Initiative, Grant 2003-35401-13888. We thank Laura M. Prichett for providing the coding for occupational prestige.
Population Growth in High-Amenity Rural Areas: Does it Bring Socioeconomic Benefits for Long-Term Residents?*
Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 88, Issue 2, pages 366–381, June 2007
How to Cite
Saint Onge, J. M., Hunter, L. M. and Boardman, J. D. (2007), Population Growth in High-Amenity Rural Areas: Does it Bring Socioeconomic Benefits for Long-Term Residents?. Social Science Quarterly, 88: 366–381. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2007.00462.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!