*Direct correspondence to Chenyang Xiao, Department of Sociology and Anthropology, Albright College, Reading, PA 19612 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. The authors will share all data and coding information with anyone wishing to replicate the study. This is a revision of a paper presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Sociological Association, Philadelphia, August 2005.
Validating a Comprehensive Model of Environmental Concern Cross-Nationally: A U.S.-Canadian Comparison*
Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 88, Issue 2, pages 471–493, June 2007
How to Cite
Xiao, C. and Dunlap, R. E. (2007), Validating a Comprehensive Model of Environmental Concern Cross-Nationally: A U.S.-Canadian Comparison. Social Science Quarterly, 88: 471–493. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2007.00467.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!