*Direct correspondence to Diane Sicotte, Department of Culture and Communication, Drexel University, 3141 Chestnut St., Bldg. 47, Rm. 221, Philadelphia PA 19104 〈email@example.com〉. The authors accept full responsibility for all errors of omission and commission and agree to share all data and coding with interested parties. The authors thank Jeremy Mennis, Bill Easterling, Tanya Nieri, Doug Porpora, Colin Polsky, and the reviewers for their helpful advice.
Whose Risk in Philadelphia? Proximity to Unequally Hazardous Industrial Facilities*
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2007
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 88, Issue 2, pages 515–534, June 2007
How to Cite
Sicotte, D. and Swanson, S. (2007), Whose Risk in Philadelphia? Proximity to Unequally Hazardous Industrial Facilities. Social Science Quarterly, 88: 515–534. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2007.00469.x
- Issue online: 19 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!