*Direct correspondence to Sara Grineski, Department of Sociology and Anthropology, University of Texas at El Paso, El Paso, TX 79968 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. Sara Grineski will share all coding information and data with those wishing to replicate the study. We acknowledge the contributions of Dr. Yu-Jin Choi, an environmental engineer at Arizona State University. Dr. Choi shared her pollution models with us and patiently answered our questions about them. We also acknowledge the assistance of Carol Atkinson-Palombo and Michael Zoldak at Arizona State University. The research reported here was funded by St. Luke's Health Initiatives of Arizona, with additional support from the Integrative Graduate Education and Research Training (IGERT) in Urban Ecology at Arizona State University. IGERT is funded by the National Science Foundation. We also thank two anonymous reviewers of an earlier draft of this article for their constructive and informative comments.
Criteria Air Pollution and Marginalized Populations: Environmental Inequity in Metropolitan Phoenix, Arizona*
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2007
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 88, Issue 2, pages 535–554, June 2007
How to Cite
Grineski, S., Bolin, B. and Boone, C. (2007), Criteria Air Pollution and Marginalized Populations: Environmental Inequity in Metropolitan Phoenix, Arizona. Social Science Quarterly, 88: 535–554. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2007.00470.x
- Issue online: 19 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!