Direct correspondence to Mark Atlas, 8633 Kelso Terrace, Gaithersburg, MD 20877 〈email@example.com〉. Data used in this article are available from the author on request. Michael Vasu and Michael Dimock assisted in the design and implementation of the survey research. This research has been supported by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's Science to Achieve Results (STAR) program, Grant R828721, but it has not been subjected to any EPA review and therefore does not necessarily reflect the views of the EPA, and no official endorsement should be inferred.
TRI to Communicate: Public Knowledge of the Federal Toxics Release Inventory*
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2007
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 88, Issue 2, pages 555–572, June 2007
How to Cite
Atlas, M. (2007), TRI to Communicate: Public Knowledge of the Federal Toxics Release Inventory. Social Science Quarterly, 88: 555–572. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2007.00471.x
- Issue online: 19 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!