*Direct correspondence to David A. Penn, Business and Economic Research Center, Middle Tennessee State University, 1301 E. Main St., Box 102, Murfreesboro, TN 37132 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. SAS coding and data will be shared on request. The article benefits from the insightful comments and suggestions offered by the reviewers.
Estimating Missing Values from the General Social Survey: An Application of Multiple Imputation*
Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 88, Issue 2, pages 573–584, June 2007
How to Cite
Penn, D. A. (2007), Estimating Missing Values from the General Social Survey: An Application of Multiple Imputation. Social Science Quarterly, 88: 573–584. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2007.00472.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!