*Direct correspondence to Jessica Holmes, Department of Economics, Middlebury College, Middlebury, VT 05753 〈email@example.com〉. The authors gratefully acknowledge the insightful comments of the journal editor and several anonymous SSQ reviewers.
Does Relationship Lending Still Matter in the Consumer Banking Sector? Evidence from the Automobile Loan Market*
Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 88, Issue 2, pages 585–597, June 2007
How to Cite
Holmes, J., Isham, J., Petersen, R. and Sommers, P. M. (2007), Does Relationship Lending Still Matter in the Consumer Banking Sector? Evidence from the Automobile Loan Market. Social Science Quarterly, 88: 585–597. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2007.00473.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!