*Direct correspondence to Philo C. Wasburn, Department of Sociology and Anthropology, 700 W. State St., Stone Hall, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN 47907-2059 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. Philo C. Wasburn will provide any information for those wishing to replicate the study. The authors thank Tauna Starbuck Sisco for her help with the data collection. This research was supported, in part, by a fellowship in the Center for Behavioral and Social Sciences, College of Liberal Arts, Purdue University.
Measuring Media Bias: A Content Analysis of Time and Newsweek Coverage of Domestic Social Issues, 1975–2000*
Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2007
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 88, Issue 3, pages 690–706, September 2007
How to Cite
Covert, T. J. A. and Wasburn, P. C. (2007), Measuring Media Bias: A Content Analysis of Time and Newsweek Coverage of Domestic Social Issues, 1975–2000. Social Science Quarterly, 88: 690–706. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2007.00478.x
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!