*Direct correspondence to Philo C. Wasburn, Department of Sociology and Anthropology, 700 W. State St., Stone Hall, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN 47907-2059 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. Philo C. Wasburn will provide any information for those wishing to replicate the study. The authors thank Tauna Starbuck Sisco for her help with the data collection. This research was supported, in part, by a fellowship in the Center for Behavioral and Social Sciences, College of Liberal Arts, Purdue University.
Measuring Media Bias: A Content Analysis of Time and Newsweek Coverage of Domestic Social Issues, 1975–2000*
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2007
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 88, Issue 3, pages 690–706, September 2007
How to Cite
Covert, T. J. A. and Wasburn, P. C. (2007), Measuring Media Bias: A Content Analysis of Time and Newsweek Coverage of Domestic Social Issues, 1975–2000. Social Science Quarterly, 88: 690–706. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2007.00478.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!