*Direct correspondence to Michael A. Leeds, Department of Economics, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA 19122 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. Michael Leeds will provide all data and coding information to those wishing to replicate this study. Earlier versions of this article were presented at the Western Economic Association and Southern Economic Association Annual Meetings. We are grateful to Victor Matheson, William C. Wood, and three anonymous referees for their comments and suggestions.
Interscholastic Athletics and Investment in Human Capital*
Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2007
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 88, Issue 3, pages 729–744, September 2007
How to Cite
Leeds, M. A., Miller, C. and Stull, J. (2007), Interscholastic Athletics and Investment in Human Capital. Social Science Quarterly, 88: 729–744. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2007.00480.x
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!