*Direct correspondence to Michael A. McPherson, Department of Economics, PO Box 311457, University of North Texas, Denton, TX 76203-1457 〈email@example.com〉. The authors will share all data and coding information with anyone wishing to replicate their results. The authors thank Myungsup Kim, Margie Tieslau, Janice Hauge, Young Se Kim, David Molina, Jeffrey Rous, and two anonymous referees for helpful suggestions.
Leveling the Playing Field: Should Student Evaluation Scores be Adjusted?*
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2007
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 88, Issue 3, pages 868–881, September 2007
How to Cite
McPherson, M. A. and Jewell, R. T. (2007), Leveling the Playing Field: Should Student Evaluation Scores be Adjusted?. Social Science Quarterly, 88: 868–881. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2007.00487.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!