*Direct correspondence to Regina Branton, Department of Political Science-MS-24, PO Box 1892, Rice University, Houston, TX 77251-1892 〈email@example.com〉. The authors will share all data and coding information with those interested in replicating this study. The authors thank Bob Stein, John Alford, Ken Meier, and the anonymous reviewers. An earlier version of this article was presented at the Politics of Latino Education Conference at the University of Texas–Austin, December 2004.
Anglo Voting on Nativist Ballot Initiatives: The Partisan Impact of Spatial Proximity to the U.S.-Mexico Border*
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2007
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 88, Issue 3, pages 882–897, September 2007
How to Cite
Branton, R., Dillingham, G., Dunaway, J. and Miller, B. (2007), Anglo Voting on Nativist Ballot Initiatives: The Partisan Impact of Spatial Proximity to the U.S.-Mexico Border. Social Science Quarterly, 88: 882–897. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2007.00488.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!