*Direct correspondence and requests for data to Kimi King, University of North Texas, Department of Political Science, PO Box 305340, Denton, TX 76203 〈email@example.com〉. An earlier version of this article was presented at the 46th Annual International Studies Association, Honolulu, Hawaii, March 1–5, 2005. The authors will share all data and coding materials with those wishing to replicate the study. This research was made possible by the University of North Texas, College of Arts & Sciences and a Charn Usawachoke Grant. The authors thank the ICTY personnel for information provided during successive interviews in May 2003 and 2005, and Patricia Viseur-Sellers and H. E. Gabrielle Kirk McDonald for feedback provided on earlier drafts. Jim Meernik provided invaluable assistance, support, and data. All mistakes and errors are the fault of the authors alone.
Gender Justice or Just Gender? The Role of Gender in Sexual Assault Decisions at the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia*
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2007
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 88, Issue 5, pages 1049–1071, December 2007
How to Cite
King, K. L. and Greening, M. (2007), Gender Justice or Just Gender? The Role of Gender in Sexual Assault Decisions at the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia. Social Science Quarterly, 88: 1049–1071. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2007.00491.x
- Issue online: 6 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!