*Direct correspondence to Gerhard Sonnert, Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics, 60 Garden St., Cambridge, MA 02138 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. The authors will share all data and coding information with those wishing to replicate the study. The research reported in this article was supported by a grant from the National Science Foundation (SES-0080638). We thank Judith Singer for advice in the early phase of this project and Lowell Hargens for his reading of an earlier version of this article.
Undergraduate Women in Science and Engineering: Effects of Faculty, Fields, and Institutions Over Time*
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2007
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 88, Issue 5, pages 1333–1356, December 2007
How to Cite
Sonnert, G., Fox, M. F. and Adkins, K. (2007), Undergraduate Women in Science and Engineering: Effects of Faculty, Fields, and Institutions Over Time. Social Science Quarterly, 88: 1333–1356. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2007.00505.x
- Issue online: 6 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!