*Direct correspondence to James M. Vanderleeuw, Department of Political Science, Campus Box # 10030, Lamar University, Beaumont, TX 77710 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. The data used in this article are available on request from the authors. The authors gratefully acknowledge support from the Lamar University Center for Public Policy Studies and assistance from Erica Williams in preparation of this article.
Race, Roll-Off, and Racial Transition: The Influence of Political Change on Racial Group Voter Roll-Off in Urban Elections*
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2007
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 88, Issue 4, pages 937–952, December 2007
How to Cite
Vanderleeuw, J. M. and Sowers, T. E. (2007), Race, Roll-Off, and Racial Transition: The Influence of Political Change on Racial Group Voter Roll-Off in Urban Elections. Social Science Quarterly, 88: 937–952. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2007.00511.x
- Issue online: 6 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!