*Direct correspondence to M. V. Hood III, Department of Political Science, University of Georgia, 104 Baldwin Hall, Athens, GA 30602 〈email@example.com〉. M. V. Hood III will share all data and coding information for purposes of replication. An earlier version of this article was presented at the 2007 Annual Meeting of the Southern Political Science Association, New Orleans, LA. The authors thank Jay Barth for his helpful comments, and also Chris D'Elia and James Gore of USF St. Petersburg for providing the grant money that made this research possible.
Gerrymandering on Georgia's Mind: The Effects of Redistricting on Vote Choice in the 2006 Midterm Election*
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2008
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 89, Issue 1, pages 60–77, March 2008
How to Cite
Hood, M. V. and McKee, S. C. (2008), Gerrymandering on Georgia's Mind: The Effects of Redistricting on Vote Choice in the 2006 Midterm Election. Social Science Quarterly, 89: 60–77. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2008.00521.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!