*Direct correspondence to Andreas Bergh 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. The authors will provide data and coding information to those wishing to replicate the study. Financial support for Andreas Bergh from Torsten och Ragnar Söderbergs Stiftelser is gratefully acknowledged.
Higher Education Policy, Enrollment, and Income Inequality*
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2008
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 89, Issue 1, pages 217–235, March 2008
How to Cite
Bergh, A. and Fink, G. (2008), Higher Education Policy, Enrollment, and Income Inequality. Social Science Quarterly, 89: 217–235. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2008.00529.x
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!