*Direct correspondence to Suzanne Mettler, Department of Government, Cornell University, 217 White Hall, Ithaca, NY 14853 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. Suzanne Mettler will provide all data and coding information to those wishing to replicate the study. The authors thank anonymous reviewers for helpful comments and the Campbell Institute of the Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs, which sponsored the survey on which their analysis is based.
Government Program Usage and Political Voice*
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2008
© 2008 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 89, Issue 2, pages 273–293, June 2008
How to Cite
Mettler, S. and Stonecash, J. M. (2008), Government Program Usage and Political Voice. Social Science Quarterly, 89: 273–293. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2008.00532.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!