*Direct correspondence to Ruth Melkonian-Hoover, Department of Political Studies, Gordon College, 255 Grapevine Rd., Wenham, MA 01984 〈email@example.com〉. I thank Beth A. Reingold, Robert A. Pastor, Carrie Rosefsky Wickham, Dennis Hoover, Raquel Posz, Patricia Franco Maas, and anonymous reviewers for their helpful contributions and feedback. I am also grateful to the various institutions that supported this research: the Organization of American States, Emory University's Fund for Internationalization, the Pew-Funded Civitas Research Fellowship at the Brookings Institution, and the National Science Foundation (Grant SES-0112077). Any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this material are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation (NSF). Data and coding information available on request.
Gendered Pathways to the Political: The Political Participation of Women Factory Workers in Mexico*
Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2008
© 2008 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 89, Issue 2, pages 351–371, June 2008
How to Cite
Melkonian-Hoover, R. (2008), Gendered Pathways to the Political: The Political Participation of Women Factory Workers in Mexico. Social Science Quarterly, 89: 351–371. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2008.00536.x
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!