*Direct correspondence to John Komlos, Department of Economics, University of Munich, Ludwigstr. 33/IV, 80539 Munich, Germany 〈John.Komlos@gmx.de〉. I thank Claire Gordon of the Army's anthropometric department for providing us the Ansur data set. Individuals interested in replicating the study need to contact her first for permission to obtain the data set. Subject to that permission, I will be glad to share all data and coding information with other scholars interested in the topic.
Stagnation of Heights Among Second-Generation U.S.-Born Army Personnel*
Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2008
© 2008 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 89, Issue 2, pages 445–455, June 2008
How to Cite
Komlos, J. (2008), Stagnation of Heights Among Second-Generation U.S.-Born Army Personnel. Social Science Quarterly, 89: 445–455. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2008.00541.x
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!