*Direct correspondence to Melissa Scopilliti, Sociology Department, 2112 Art/Sociology Bldg., University of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. Authors are unable to share the data used in this analysis due to confidentiality restrictions. Metropolitan-level dissimilarity indexes are available on request for areas that meet the population thresholds used in this analysis. This work was developed under a subcontract with Sabre Systems, Inc. and utilized funds provided by the Census Bureau.
Residential Patterns of Black Immigrants and Native-Born Blacks in the United States*
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2008
© 2008 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 89, Issue 3, pages 551–572, September 2008
How to Cite
Scopilliti, M. and Iceland, J. (2008), Residential Patterns of Black Immigrants and Native-Born Blacks in the United States. Social Science Quarterly, 89: 551–572. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2008.00547.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!