*Direct correspondence to Mary J. Fischer, 344 Mansfield Rd. Unit 2068, Storrs, CT 06268 〈email@example.com〉. For purposes of replication, coding information is available on request. This research uses data from the National Longitudinal Survey of Freshmen, which was funded by the Mellon Foundation and is currently housed at Princeton University's Office of Population Research.
Does Campus Diversity Promote Friendship Diversity? A Look at Interracial Friendships in College*
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2008
© 2008 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 89, Issue 3, pages 631–655, September 2008
How to Cite
Fischer, M. J. (2008), Does Campus Diversity Promote Friendship Diversity? A Look at Interracial Friendships in College. Social Science Quarterly, 89: 631–655. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2008.00552.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!