*Direct correspondence to Donald P. Haider-Markel, Department of Political Science, 1541 Lilac Ln., 504 Blake Hall, University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS 66044 〈email@example.com〉. The authors thank the Pew Research Center for making the data used in this article publicly available. An earlier version of this article was presented at the Second International Summer School on Sociology and Political Science, Ivan Franko National University of Lviv, Ukraine, June 2006. Data and coding information used in this analysis are available for replication purposes from Haider-Markel.
Pulpits Versus Ivory Towers: Socializing Agents and Evolution Attitudes*
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2008
© 2008 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 89, Issue 3, pages 665–683, September 2008
How to Cite
Haider-Markel, D. P. and Joslyn, M. R. (2008), Pulpits Versus Ivory Towers: Socializing Agents and Evolution Attitudes. Social Science Quarterly, 89: 665–683. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2008.00553.x
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!