*Direct correspondence to Sandra T. Marquart-Pyatt, Department of Sociology, Social Work and Anthropology, Utah State University, 0730 Old Main, Logan, UT 84322-0730 〈email@example.com〉. Upon request, data and coding information will be provided to individuals wishing to replicate the study. I thank Kazimierz Slomczynski, Pam Paxton, Ed Crenshaw, and the anonymous reviewers for constructive comments on this research.
Are There Similar Sources of Environmental Concern? Comparing Industrialized Countries*
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2008
© 2008 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 89, Issue 5, pages 1312–1335, December 2008
How to Cite
Marquart-Pyatt, S. T. (2008), Are There Similar Sources of Environmental Concern? Comparing Industrialized Countries. Social Science Quarterly, 89: 1312–1335. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2008.00567.x
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!