*Direct correspondence to David Konisky, Harry S Truman School of Public Affairs, 105 Middlebush Hall, University of Missouri, Columbia, MO 65211 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. The authors thank Robert Duffy, Andrew Kear, Tom Koontz, and the anonymous referees for helpful suggestions on earlier drafts of the article, as well as Tyler Schario for excellent research assistance. The University of Missouri Institute of Public Policy provided financial support for the project. Milyo also gratefully acknowledges financial support from the Hanna Family Fellowship at the Center for Applied Economics in the University of Kansas School of Business. All data and coding information are available on request.
Environmental Policy Attitudes: Issues, Geographical Scale, and Political Trust*
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2008
© 2008 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 89, Issue 5, pages 1066–1085, December 2008
How to Cite
Konisky, D. M., Milyo, J. and Richardson, L. E. (2008), Environmental Policy Attitudes: Issues, Geographical Scale, and Political Trust. Social Science Quarterly, 89: 1066–1085. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2008.00574.x
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!