*Direct correspondence to David E. Kalist, Department of Economics, Shippensburg University, 1871 Old Main Dr., Shippensburg, PA 17257 〈email@example.com〉. The authors are unable to share the data used in this study due to a confidentiality agreement. The authors are grateful to session participants at the conference of the Canadian Economics Association for their helpful comments. They also thank the anonymous reviewers for their insightful comments and suggestions.
First Names and Crime: Does Unpopularity Spell Trouble?*
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2009
© 2009 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 90, Issue 1, pages 39–49, March 2009
How to Cite
Kalist, D. E. and Lee, D. Y. (2009), First Names and Crime: Does Unpopularity Spell Trouble?. Social Science Quarterly, 90: 39–49. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2009.00601.x
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!