*Direct correspondence to Andrew Leigh, Research School of Social Sciences, Australian National University, ACT 0200, Australia 〈email@example.com〉. The second-named author will share all data and coding information with those wishing to replicate the study. The authors are grateful to Murray Goot, Antony Green, Erzo Luttmer, Simon Jackman, Graeme Orr, and two anonymous referees for valuable discussions and comments on earlier drafts, to Robert Pugh for providing them with historical election data, and to Susanne Schmidt and Elena Varganova for outstanding research assistance. An earlier version of this article was circulated with the title “Ballot Order Effects Under Compulsory Voting.”
Are Ballot Order Effects Heterogeneous?*
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2009
© 2009 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 90, Issue 1, pages 71–87, March 2009
How to Cite
King, A. and Leigh, A. (2009), Are Ballot Order Effects Heterogeneous?. Social Science Quarterly, 90: 71–87. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2009.00603.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!