*Direct correspondence to Christine Pappas, East Central University 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. Dr. Pappas will share all data and coding information with those wishing to replicate the study. An earlier version of this article was presented at the Southwest Political Science Association Annual Meeting April 15, 2006 in San Antonio, Texas. The order of authors is arbitrary.
The Negative Effects of Populism on Gay and Lesbian Rights*
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2009
© 2009 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 90, Issue 1, pages 150–163, March 2009
How to Cite
Pappas, C., Mendez, J. and Herrick, R. (2009), The Negative Effects of Populism on Gay and Lesbian Rights. Social Science Quarterly, 90: 150–163. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2009.00608.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!