*Direct correspondence to M. R. Oakley, Mount St. Mary's University, Department of Political Science, 16300 Old Emmitsburg Rd., Emmitsburg, MD 21117 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉 All data and coding information will be shared with anyone interested in obtaining it for replication of the analysis. I thank the members of the Mount St. Mary's University Faculty Writing Group, Trudy Steuernagel, Karen Mossberger, Caroline Tolbert, Christopher Mooney, Francis Stokes Berry, and anonymous reviewers for helpful comments on earlier versions of this article.
Agenda Setting and State Policy Diffusion: The Effects of Media Attention, State Court Decisions, and Policy Learning on Fetal Killing Policy*
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2009
© 2009 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 90, Issue 1, pages 164–178, March 2009
How to Cite
Oakley, M. R. (2009), Agenda Setting and State Policy Diffusion: The Effects of Media Attention, State Court Decisions, and Policy Learning on Fetal Killing Policy. Social Science Quarterly, 90: 164–178. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2009.00609.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!