*Direct correspondence to Benjamin Knoll, Department of Political Science, 341 Schaeffer Hall, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA 52242 〈email@example.com〉. Replication data are available from the author on request. The author sincerely thanks Rene Rocha of the University of Iowa, Peverill Squire of the University of Missouri, and several anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments, contributions, suggestions, and feedback. Thanks also to Blake Towle for his invaluable assistance with the data coding.
¿Amigo de la Raza? Reexamining Determinants of Latino Support in the U.S. Congress*
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2009
© 2009 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 90, Issue 1, pages 179–195, March 2009
How to Cite
Knoll, B. R. (2009), ¿Amigo de la Raza? Reexamining Determinants of Latino Support in the U.S. Congress. Social Science Quarterly, 90: 179–195. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2009.00610.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!