*Direct correspondence to J. Scott Carter, University of Central Florida, Daytona, Department of Sociology, 1200 W. International Speedway Blvd., FL 32114 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. For those wanting to replicate the study, please contact J. Scott Carter for the data and coding information.
The Interaction of Race and Gender: Changing Gender-Role Attitudes, 1974–2006*
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2009
© 2009 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 90, Issue 1, pages 196–211, March 2009
How to Cite
Scott Carter, J., Corra, M. and Carter, S. K. (2009), The Interaction of Race and Gender: Changing Gender-Role Attitudes, 1974–2006. Social Science Quarterly, 90: 196–211. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2009.00611.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!