*Direct correspondence to Michael V. Haselswerdt, Department of Political Science, Canisius College, Buffalo, NY 14208 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. The author will share Erie County, NY, voting data and coding used in this study for those wishing to replicate this study. Because New York is a “confidentiality” state, data and coding on ex-felons must be obtained from the New York State Division of Criminal Justice Services. The author thanks David vanAlstyne of the New York State Division of Criminal Justice Services, the staff of the Erie County Board of Elections, and Perry Gaddis of ES&S for providing the data. The author acknowledges the helpful comments of members of his department, particularly those of Jonathan DiCicco, as well as those of anonymous reviewers. Finally, the author thanks Anthony Rizzo, Canisius Earning Excellence Program student, for his valuable assistance.
Con Job: An Estimate of Ex-Felon Voter Turnout Using Document-Based Data*
Article first published online: 13 APR 2009
© 2009 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 90, Issue 2, pages 262–273, June 2009
How to Cite
Haselswerdt, M. V. (2009), Con Job: An Estimate of Ex-Felon Voter Turnout Using Document-Based Data. Social Science Quarterly, 90: 262–273. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2009.00616.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!