*Direct correspondence to Dr. Nicole Zillien, Fachbereich IV—Soziologie, Universität Trier, Universitätsring 15, 54286 Trier, Germany 〈email@example.com〉. We will share all data and coding information with those wishing to replicate the study.
Digital Distinction: Status-Specific Types of Internet Usage*
Article first published online: 13 APR 2009
© 2009 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 90, Issue 2, pages 274–291, June 2009
How to Cite
Zillien, N. and Hargittai, E. (2009), Digital Distinction: Status-Specific Types of Internet Usage. Social Science Quarterly, 90: 274–291. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2009.00617.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!