*Direct correspondence to Rene R. Rocha, Department of Political Science, 341 Shaffer Hall, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA 52242 〈email@example.com〉. Data and coding information used in this analysis are available for replication purposes from Rene R. Rocha. The authors thank Kenneth J. Meier and the anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments.
Racial Diversity, Representative Bureaucracy, and Equity in Multiracial School Districts*
Article first published online: 13 APR 2009
© 2009 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 90, Issue 2, pages 326–344, June 2009
How to Cite
Rocha, R. R. and Hawes, D. P. (2009), Racial Diversity, Representative Bureaucracy, and Equity in Multiracial School Districts. Social Science Quarterly, 90: 326–344. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2009.00620.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!