*Direct correspondence to Dr. Lisa Kiang, Wake Forest University, PO Box 7778, Reynolda Station, Winston-Salem, NC 27109 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. For those wishing to replicate our study, please contact us for all data and coding information. This research was partially supported by an NIH Research Grant MH073511 (Asian American Center on Disparities Research) awarded to the second author. Preparation of this article was partially supported by an NIMH Family Research Consortium IV Postdoctoral Fellowship awarded to the first author while in residence at UCLA. We thank Andrew Fuligni for his feedback on earlier drafts, and Fang Gong for her help in data preparation.
Phenotypic Bias and Ethnic Identity in Filipino Americans*
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2009
© 2009 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 90, Issue 2, pages 428–445, June 2009
How to Cite
Kiang, L. and Takeuchi, D. T. (2009), Phenotypic Bias and Ethnic Identity in Filipino Americans. Social Science Quarterly, 90: 428–445. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2009.00625.x
- Issue online: 13 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!