*Direct correspondence to Mark Elchardus, Vakgroep Sociologie, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Pleinlaan 2, 1050 Brussels, Belgium 〈Mark.Elchardus@vub.ac.be〉. Professor Elchardus will supply all data and coding information with those wishing to replicate the study. The authors thank the anonymous reviewers of Social Science Quarterly for their helpful comments.
The Culture of Academic Disciplines and the Sociopolitical Attitudes of Students: A Test of Selection and Socialization Effects*
Article first published online: 13 APR 2009
© 2009 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 90, Issue 2, pages 446–460, June 2009
How to Cite
Elchardus, M. and Spruyt, B. (2009), The Culture of Academic Disciplines and the Sociopolitical Attitudes of Students: A Test of Selection and Socialization Effects. Social Science Quarterly, 90: 446–460. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2009.00626.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!