*Direct correspondence to John W. Ayers, Department of Health, Behavior & Society, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Hampton House 624 N. Broadway, Baltimore, MD 21205 〈email@example.com〉. Ayers will share all data and coding information with those wishing to replicate the study. Collection of the data was generously sponsored by the School of Arts and Letters and collected by Social Science Research Laboratory, San Diego State University. We thank Matthew Childers (UCSD), Zoltan Hajnal (UCSD), Martin Johnson (UCR), Kristen Maher (SDSU), Antonio Ugues Jr. (UCR), the editors, and anonymous reviewers for helpful criticisms along the way. Any remaining errors or omissions are purely accidental.
Is Immigration a Racial Issue? Anglo Attitudes on Immigration Policies in a Border County†
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2009
© 2009 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 90, Issue 3, pages 593–610, September 2009
How to Cite
Ayers, J. W., Hofstetter, C. R., Schnakenberg, K. and Kolody, B. (2009), Is Immigration a Racial Issue? Anglo Attitudes on Immigration Policies in a Border County. Social Science Quarterly, 90: 593–610. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2009.00633.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!