*Direct correspondence to Jeff Cummins, Department of Political Science, California State University, Fresno 2225 E. San Ramon M/S MF 19, Fresno, CA 93740-8029 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. All data and coding information are available upon request from the author. A previous version of this article was presented at the 2000 Annual Meeting of the Western Political Science Association. The author thanks Aaren Cobb for his research assistance.
Issue Voting and Crime in Gubernatorial Elections*
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2009
© 2009 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 90, Issue 3, pages 632–651, September 2009
How to Cite
Cummins, J. (2009), Issue Voting and Crime in Gubernatorial Elections. Social Science Quarterly, 90: 632–651. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2009.00635.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!