*Direct correspondence to Elizabeth Rigby, University of Houston, Department of Political Science, 447 Philip G. Hoffman Hall, Houston, TX 77204-3011 〈email@example.com〉. This author can provide data and coding information to those wishing to replicate the study. This project was funded by the University of Wisconsin–Madison Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Health & Society Scholars Program. We thank David Kindig, Larry Jacobs, and the anonymous reviewers of SSQ for helpful feedback.
Public Responses to Health Disparities: How Group Cues Influence Support for Government Intervention†
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2009
© 2009 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Special Issue: Special Issue on Health Policy and Healthy Populations Special Issue Co-Editor: Pauline Vaillancourt Rosenau Assistant Managing Editor: Christina Hughes
Volume 90, Issue 5, pages 1321–1340, December 2009
How to Cite
Rigby, E., Soss, J., Booske, B. C., Rohan, A. M. K. and Robert, S. A. (2009), Public Responses to Health Disparities: How Group Cues Influence Support for Government Intervention. Social Science Quarterly, 90: 1321–1340. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2009.00646.x
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!