*Direct correspondence to Robert Kaestner, Institute of Government and Public Affairs, University of Illinois, 815 W. Van Buren St., Ste. 525, Chicago, IL 606007 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. Jay A. Pearson, Population Studies Center, Institute for Social Research, University of Michigan, will provide all data and coding information for those wishing to replicate the study. We thank Felicia LeClere, John Bound, and three anonymous reviewers for comments on earlier drafts. We are also grateful to the National Institute on Aging (Grant 5 T32 AG000221) for funding part of the study. Finally, Arline Geronimus acknowledges the support of the Center for Advanced Study in the Behavioral Sciences of Stanford University.
Stress, Allostatic Load, and Health of Mexican Immigrants*
Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2009
© 2009 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Special Issue: Special Issue on Health Policy and Healthy Populations Special Issue Co-Editor: Pauline Vaillancourt Rosenau Assistant Managing Editor: Christina Hughes
Volume 90, Issue 5, pages 1089–1111, December 2009
How to Cite
Kaestner, R., Pearson, J. A., Keene, D. and Geronimus, A. T. (2009), Stress, Allostatic Load, and Health of Mexican Immigrants. Social Science Quarterly, 90: 1089–1111. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2009.00648.x
- Issue online: 14 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!