*Direct correspondence to Mark J. Rozell, School of Public Policy, George Mason University, 3401 N. Fairfax Dr., Arlington, VA 22201 〈email@example.com〉. Upon request, the authors are happy to provide copies of original research sources used in this study. The authors appreciate the helpful comments of several anonymous reviewers of this article.
Presidential Direct Action and Policy Continuity: The Case of U.S. International Population Policy*
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2009
© 2009 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 90, Issue 4, pages 945–959, December 2009
How to Cite
Gupta, D. D. and Rozell, M. J. (2009), Presidential Direct Action and Policy Continuity: The Case of U.S. International Population Policy. Social Science Quarterly, 90: 945–959. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2009.00671.x
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!