*Direct correspondence to Miriam A. Golden, Department of Political Science, Box 951472, University of California at Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA 90095 〈email@example.com〉. Data and other materials necessary to replicate this study are available at 〈http://www.golden.polisci.ucla.edu〉 or upon request to the author. An earlier version of this article was presented at the 2006 Annual Meeting of the American Political Science Association, August 30–September 3. The authors are grateful to Barbara Geddes for making her data available to us and to Elizabeth Carlson for research assistance. Helpful suggestions were offered by Susan Rose-Ackerman, Michael Ross, Andrea Vindigni, and Jessica Weeks.
Sources of Corruption in Authoritarian Regimes*
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2010
© 2010 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 91, Issue 1, pages 1–20, March 2010
How to Cite
Chang, E. and Golden, M. A. (2010), Sources of Corruption in Authoritarian Regimes. Social Science Quarterly, 91: 1–20. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2010.00678.x
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!