*Direct correspondence to Tetsuya Matsubayashi, Department of Political Science, University of North Texas, 160 Wooten Hall, 1155 Union Circle #305340, Denton, TX 76203-5340 〈email@example.com〉. The data analyzed here, appendices, and a report containing supplemental analyses are available from the corresponding author. The authors thank Kim Hill and Mathieu Turgeon for their helpful comments.
Constitutions and Public Support for Welfare Policies*
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2010
© 2010 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 91, Issue 1, pages 42–62, March 2010
How to Cite
Iida, T. and Matsubayashi, T. (2010), Constitutions and Public Support for Welfare Policies. Social Science Quarterly, 91: 42–62. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2010.00680.x
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!