*Direct correspondence to Andrew Whitehead, Department of Sociology, Baylor University, One Bear Pl., Box 97326, Waco, TX 76798 〈Andrew_Whitehead@Baylor.edu〉. All data and coding information will be shared with those wishing to replicate the study. The author thanks the anonymous reviewers and the editor of SSQ as well as Paul Froese, Kevin Dougherty, Christopher Bader, Wade Rowatt, and Scott Draper for all of their helpful comments on previous drafts.
Sacred Rites and Civil Rights: Religion's Effect on Attitudes Toward Same-Sex Unions and the Perceived Cause of Homosexuality*
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2010
© 2010 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 91, Issue 1, pages 63–79, March 2010
How to Cite
Whitehead, A. L. (2010), Sacred Rites and Civil Rights: Religion's Effect on Attitudes Toward Same-Sex Unions and the Perceived Cause of Homosexuality. Social Science Quarterly, 91: 63–79. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2010.00681.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!